Tuesday, 12 February 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD

  
 
 
 
  
 
Today it was a thrill to discover that I had been awarded this award.
 Thanks to  Ria Gall head on over and check out Ria's blog.
 
 
ABOUT THE AWARD 
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.
 
 
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE 
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.
 
 
 
 
PAY IT FORWARD 
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Please take the time to visit these wonderful ladies their work is really good and deserves the viewing.

Gill















 
 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Gibby, this is really kind of you. Guess what letter I am doing today in the challenge - "K" and yes it is for KINDNESS. I've never had such and award before, thank you so much. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome BJ. I love your work and especially your art journalling, your blog is very inspiring and full of great ideas...must remember to look for copper anti-slug tape, thats a great idea. Good luck with your 'K' challenge.... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Gibby! Absolutely made my day :), I will post and share it around over the weekend. I just read you reply to BJ- if you can't find copper slug tape, any copper wire wrapped around your planters will do the job. You can get it quite cheaply at Maplins, I know. Don't get one too thick, its hard to twist that( guess how I know). Also, make sure it is below the level of any trailing plants, otherwise those icky creatures will get past it, lol. Huge Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. having a one track mind Shaz, the copper slug tape was for a crafting use. But actually it would be great to use for the purpose it's intended for and hopefully save some of the lettuces etc they normally chomp on, so thanks for the tip about the size... thanks again..Gill x :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Gill Thank you so much for thinking of me with this award I have never won anything before so it has made my day. I have jumped on quick inbetween workshop prep so will share it and pass it on when I get a minute. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Gibby, I was really chuffed to read your comment and be nominated for the Liebster Award. I've been enjoying myself looking at other peoples creative spaces and crafty projects with WOYWW and it seems I've happened upon a very happy, caring and sharing community. I shall enjoy paying this forward and I hope I make someone else's day too! Thanks again and see you tomorrow? MM x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun, and how good of you to play it forward. You picked some great blogs too! We passed that around here in the USA - in 2012. I was so complimented when somebody sent it to me (was pretty new at blogging! Really made my day). Just popped in for a visit this afternoon. Been trying to create a bit of serenity to the chaos in my stamping place. GOt tired, so came upstairs to check out some blogs. Happy Tuesday. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gill, Thanks for Awarding me this x
    I have spent such a Lovely time today looking at so many blogs would have Loved to award everyone, but have now chosen five Beautiful blogs to pass this on to x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x