Used alcohol inks on back of acetate, die cut and silk flowers, swirls, clock and top of star shaped jewels.
I designed the printable acetate myself using some family photos and own artwork.
After printing out used various alcohol inks on the back but behind that put a sheet of coloured peachy/red tones card printed from an Artylicious cd. A small piece of the same colour card was ribbled and used under photo.
The photo of my late Grandfather aged about 3 photo taken about 1899
The frame was roughly painted with Reeves bronze acrylic paint.
I used varied flowers and swirl dies (think they were Marianne Designs). The flowers were painted with the bronze paint then alcohol inks applied and also on centre bits.
The swirls done the same, slightly random paint then added inks.
The clock on lower right side was done using X-cut tri-boss Chronology clocks folder... after embossing it I used a small spellbinder circle die to cut it out then used alcohol inks and also some rub on waxes.